Join the KOKS Radio family and support this wonderful cause and help protect our precious kids!!
Suggested Prayer Requests
- Help those who are struggling with pornography use;
- Strengthen the partners of pornography users that they will be healed, find understanding and know what is best for themselves and their family;
- Protect children from exposure as long as possible and help them make sense of right and wrong once they do. Help them to feel dignity and self-worth;
- Guide parents to teach their children real love and the value of others;
- Safeguard families and relationships;
- Aid those who are exploited and abused and who are suffering because of the demand for pornography. Help them to feel loved and valued;
- Inspire the individuals who are working around the country in this movement that they will know what to do and how to help;
- Provide the considerable funding needed to escalate the fight against pornography;
- Impress and enable leaders (political, business, community, etc.) to use their positions to oppose pornography;
- Motivate and give courage to individuals to take up this fight and join with us;
- Comfort the many who are hurting because of pornography;
About Morality in Media
Founded in 1962, Morality In Media (MIM) is the leading national organization opposing pornography and indecency through public education and the application of the law. MIM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Currently, Morality In Media directs the War on Illegal Pornography Coalition, an effort with Congress to pressure the U.S. Department of Justice to enforce existing federal obscenity laws.
MIM also maintains a research website about the harms of pornography and regularly directs national awareness campaigns to help the public understand the consequences of pornography and find resources to aid in their struggles.
I interviewed Patrick Trueman over 4 years ago… he is awesome, and what a great interview!!! Listen Below:
HOUSTON – Innocent looking apps, like picture-making Instagram or message-sharing KIK, can turn into a predator’s best friend before a parent has even learned how to log in.
As social media becomes more complex, it is hard for some to keep up.
Cammie Moise found out firsthand when she noticed her fourth-grade daughter acting strange. When she pressed the girl, her daughter told her about seeing pornographic pictures on the Internet at a friend’s house.
Quick Clicks FBI: A Parent’s Guide to Internet…
“She just broke down and cried. Now I have to have the conversation not just about sex, but porn, and what is right and what is not with a fourth-grader, which is not fun,” said Moise, the mother of two pre-teens.