Join the KOKS Radio family and support this wonderful cause and help protect our precious kids!!
Suggested Prayer Requests
- Help those who are struggling with pornography use;
- Strengthen the partners of pornography users that they will be healed, find understanding and know what is best for themselves and their family;
- Protect children from exposure as long as possible and help them make sense of right and wrong once they do. Help them to feel dignity and self-worth;
- Guide parents to teach their children real love and the value of others;
- Safeguard families and relationships;
- Aid those who are exploited and abused and who are suffering because of the demand for pornography. Help them to feel loved and valued;
- Inspire the individuals who are working around the country in this movement that they will know what to do and how to help;
- Provide the considerable funding needed to escalate the fight against pornography;
- Impress and enable leaders (political, business, community, etc.) to use their positions to oppose pornography;
- Motivate and give courage to individuals to take up this fight and join with us;
- Comfort the many who are hurting because of pornography;
About Morality in Media
Founded in 1962, Morality In Media (MIM) is the leading national organization opposing pornography and indecency through public education and the application of the law. MIM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Currently, Morality In Media directs the War on Illegal Pornography Coalition, an effort with Congress to pressure the U.S. Department of Justice to enforce existing federal obscenity laws.
MIM also maintains a research website about the harms of pornography and regularly directs national awareness campaigns to help the public understand the consequences of pornography and find resources to aid in their struggles.
I interviewed Patrick Trueman over 4 years ago… he is awesome, and what a great interview!!! Listen Below:
In less than three days, most students will head back to school. And several will take the bus first thing in the morning, so keeping kids safe on the bus is a top priority. They’re hoping between law enforcement, bus drivers and parents, it will be a smooth ride to safety.
“The safety of those student is paramount and we would like for parents to help us out as much as possible because law enforcement is doing everything they possibly can to monitor our kids. We’re doing everything we can to monitor them. And if parents can help us out, we think that the three of us working collectively will do a very good job at keeping our kids safe,” Read the rest…
I was doing some research today for Think IT Won’t Happen To You? Thursday, and I found some great articles and resources for parents, especially for their families. Each of the articles had some really good advice, tools and how-to’s for watching over them (their children) and protecting them from online predators!
Check out all 4 of these great online resources below, read and study the information, becuase you may never know… when you might need it!
1) What does an online predator “look like”?
The online predator:
2) Is typically clean cut and outwardly law abiding
3) Is usually white, middle-aged or younger, and male
4) Uses position in society to throw off suspicion
5) Can rise to be a pillar of society while actively pursuing children
6) Often engages in activities involving children
7) Appears trusting to both parents and child
“Predators are in all professions. Unfortunately, we have seen doctors, lawyers, law enforcement and clergy. There is really no common trait. In fact, many of them are drawn to those particular professions which give them access to children” —Mary Beth Buchanan, U.S. District Attorney, Western Pennsylvania