Do you have trouble getting your kids to open up about anything? Or maybe you get along great with your kids, but you really want to keep them engaged and building that foundation for the future? Either way, we wanted to give you 10 great table topics you can use at your family dinner table, while driving to school or at ice cream.
Great Conversation Starters for You:
1. If you had to give every human being one quality, what would it be and why?
2. Do you have any recurring dreams? Describe them?
3. What is the meanest thing someone could say to you?
4. If you could be a famous athlete, actor, writer or musician which would you choose and why? (It is fun to guess what the other people in the group will say before divulging answers)!
5. If you were invisible where would you go and what would you do?
6. If your life was made into a movie, who would play you? why?
7. If you could invent one thing what would it be?
8. What is the greatest song ever written?
9. Do you believe in heaven? What does yours look like? Is it different for everyone?
10. What is the most important quality for a boss to have?
Vanessa Van Petten is the author of Do I Get My Allowance Before or After I’m Grounded. Her parenting website written by 80 teen writers, Radical Parenting.com has been featured on CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Teen Vogue and much more for being a leader in the parenting space.
We would like to thank our guest writers on the Keeping Our Kids Safe Blog! We feel it’s a honor and pleasure, to have others participate and contribute to the great content, advice and opinions on and in this Online World, we all live in… help us, help them, by supporting and visiting their sites!
We hope you’ve enjoyed and learned from our blog, and if you have any questions… Click IT: To Contact Us
Learn IT, DO IT, Teach IT, Share IT, BE IT
KOKS Radio Show Host
Radio Security Journalist
© 2006 – 2012 Keeping Our Kids Safe | Teaching Parents The How-To’s Of Daily Online Security & Safety