What are we looking for?
We would like guest posts that fit in theme with the current subjects we cover on this site. Luckily for you, we cover a variety of things, from technical to thoughtful. So anything in the following categories would be more than welcome:
- Children (Keeping Our KIDS Safe, Parenting, tips & tricks, benefits, families, etc.)
- Social Networking (MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Personal & Family Development (Online and Offline, motivational, inspirational)
Keep in mind that we’re always open to other topics as well, so long as they fit the general theme of this site.
Guest blogging for KOKSRadio.com is a great way to get in front of a large crowd, show your stuff, and get more folks to your site. But it comes with some responsibility, and we don’t take everyone who applies.
Our Guest Blogging Rules
(Don’t worry, they’re not that bad!)
- You must demonstrate good English writing skills.
- Your submission(s) must be original and exclusive to KOKSRadio.com (can’t be published on your blog or elsewhere).
- No “spun” articles.
- Author bios can have up to 2 links.
- Must provide photo of yourself for author bio.
- You need to know the basic functions of WordPress posting including using images (we like pictures in all of our posts), tagging, and using categories.
If you’re invited to guest post, we’ll send you a link to get registered for an author account and you can get set up and submit your first guest post right away!
Thanks for your interest in guest posting opportunities, fill out this form below:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]